Mercury Banking AccountView Details
What is Mercury?
Mercury is the banking stack for online stores. Offering great features for no monthly fees or minimum balance requirements. Get $150 cashback when you open a Mercury bank account for business, or $300 cashback if you use a .Store domain.
Open a Mercury bank account for business with no monthly charges or hidden fees.
- No monthly fees or minimum balance requirements
- Free domestic and international wires
- Virtual & physical debit and credit cards
- Automation options for recurring payments
- Seamless SaaS integrations
- Get $150 cashback when you open a Mercury bank account for business
- Get $300 cashback if you use a .Store domain name
Get checking and savings accounts, physical or virtual debit and credit cards, domestic and international wires and more with a Mercury bank account. No minimum balance or monthly fees.
Everything that’s included with a Mercury bank* account for business
|Credit card (Free for 1 year)|
|Sending & receiving domestic wires for free|
|Sending & receiving international wires for free|
|1% currency exchange fees**|
|FDIC insurance up to 250K|
*Mercury is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services provided by Choice Financial Group and Evolve Bank & Trust®; Members FDIC.
**Contact Mercury to discuss rates if you’re processing >$200K/month.
Mercury bank account features you’ll love
- No monthly fees: There are no monthly maintenance charges or hidden fees.
- Virtual & physical cards: Virtual & physical debit and credit cards for you and your employees.
- Wire transfers: Free domestic and international wire transfers.
- Currency exchange: Currency exchange for the low rate of 1%
How to redeem this Mercury deal
Step 1 - Select your deal
Click on ‘Get Deal’ to get $150 in cashback from Mercury.
Step 2 - Create your account
Sign up to get the deal in your Elevate.store account.
Step 3 - Redeem your deal
Click on ‘View Code’ to get the discount code. Redeem on the Mercury website.
Why you need a Mercury bank account
It's good practice to have a separate bank account for business expenses. It helps with accounting, taxes and protects you from personal liability. Online-first banking for business also makes operations easier and more cost-effective.
With a Mercury business bank account, you get several banking for business features with added benefits like no monthly fees, payment automation, and venture debt opportunities.
Important Mercury features
- Banking features: Virtual & physical debit and credit cards, domestic and international wires, no monthly fees
- Startup features: Access to VC debt, networking with top VCs through Mercury Raise
- Operational features: Vendor payment automation, seamless SaaS integration
What people love about Mercury
Mercury is a solid banking partner for early-stage businesses.
The eligibility criteria
- Your store must be registered as a business in the U.S.
- You need to have an Employer Identification Number or EIN
- To get the cashback, you need to spend $2k+ on your Mercury debit card within 90 days of opening the account.
How Mercury compares to Mercury alternatives
A detailed comparison of Mercury vs. Brex, Mercury vs. Novo, and Mercury vs. Relay Bank.
|Virtual & physical cards||Both debit and credit cards||Only credit cards||Only debit cards||Only debit cards|
|Currency exchange||Included, for a low fee of 1%||Not included||Not included||Not included|
|Free domestic and international wires||Yes||No||Yes||No; Unless you have Relay Pro|