Hotjar45-Day Free Trial
Plus PlanView Details
45-Day Free Trial$39/month thereafter
if you use a .Store Domain
What is Hotjar?
Hotjar is an analysis and feedback tool that helps you understand user behavior and improve your site's experience and performance rates. With Elevate.store’s Hotjar trial, you can study users in the moment as they visit your store, and develop a deeper understanding of their behavior with qualitative and quantitative data. Get a 45-day Hotjar free trial on Hotjar pricing with this deal.
Get the most critical user behavior and website heatmap analytics with this 45-day Hotjar trial.
- Filter your session recordings basis common user behavior
- Analyze dynamic content.
- Personalize feedback to align with your brand.
- Initiate surveys such as Net Promoter Score® after specific user actions.
Get valuable insights into user behavior through heatmaps, session recordings, surveys, and feedback forms. Hotjar will help you identify user pain points, track user interactions and conversion rates, and improve website design, usability, and user experience. All in one platform.
Everything that’s included in the Hotjar pricing
|365-day data storage
|Automatic and continuous data capture
|Filter and segment data
Hotjar features you will love
- Get critical input in understanding user behavior: Quickly identify user pain points, product confusion, journey patterns, clicks, scrolls, & more.
- Prevent users from bouncing off: Get insights into why users are exiting before performing the desired action and take measures to improve conversion.
- Try A/B testing: Test different elements of your website, such as headlines or call-to-action buttons, to see what performs better.
- Integrate with other tools: Link up Hotjar with platforms such as Wix, Google Analytics, WordPress, Shopify, etc.
How to redeem this deal for a a 45-day Hotjar trial
Step 1 - Select your deal
Click on ‘Get Deal’ to get 45-day free trial on Hotjar pricing.
Step 2 - Create your account
Sign up to get the deal in your Elevate.store account.
Step 3 - Redeem your deal
Click on ‘View Code’ to get the discount code. Redeem on the Hotjar website.
Why you need this coupon for a 45-day Hotjar trial
Website analytics tools such as Hotjar can give you user data, website heatmaps, and behavior analytics tools can put you in your customer's shoes as they scroll through your store. You can check where your website gains the most attention and what makes users drop off.
Important Hotjar features
- Visualization features: Heatmaps visually represent where users click, move, and scroll on your site. With this context, you'll learn how users really behave.
- Session recording features: View recordings of user movements on your site like rage clicks, wu-turns, and more. Use them to identify and solve issues in seconds.
- Feedback features: A real-time suggestion box on your site lets users give feedback about individual parts, right from page and form, to images.
- Survey & poll features: Use targeted surveys to validate your ideas and better understand your users.
What people love about Hotjar
Hotjar is easy to set up and use.
How Hotjar compares to Hotjar alternatives
A detailed comparison of hotjar vs fullstory and microsoft clarity vs hotjar.
Get more with a .Store Domain
Verify your .Store domain name for Elevate+ in ‘My Account’ to get a 90-day Hotjar trial.
Up to 2x higher discounts on deals listed on Elevate
Limited edition deals on special tools for your store
Unique programs & funding opportunities
Over 1M+ business owners have chosen .Store as the domain for their business. Get a relevant, SEO friendly name that instantly tells your customers that you sell. To learn more or buy your own .Store domain:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Hotjar?
Hotjar is a website heatmaps and behavior analytics tool for online store websites. Hotjar reveals the online behavior of your customers every time they visit your online store, and gives you insights on improving your online store's user experience and performance/conversion rates.
Is Hotjar legal?
Do other online stores use Hotjar?
Hotjar is currently being used by over 900,000 websites in 180+ countries. Several of Hotjar's users are online store websites just like yours. By combining both analytics and feedback tools, Hotjar can help you find out exactly what your customers love about your online store and what you need to do to make their experience on your online store's website better.
Do you need consent for Hotjar?
Yes, if you are using Hotjar for your online store, you need consent from your customers. Hotjar has undertaken the required steps to operate in a manner compliant with GDPR.